Thursday 3 November 2011

Personal Statements... ?!?!?

The bane of college life.

For seconds years, there's two ways to go. You either nail in a week, or it drags FOREVER. I know people who've done both, and to be honest, the one's who leave it pay for their mistake.

The mad thing is that Unis start looking at applications at the end of October. But nobody tell us that.

So you've got all these bods who've blitzed it annoucing they've got offers over the October half term, and then the rest of us sitting infront of a computer screen thinking...

'Oh shit... I really need to do this'

I, in my infinite wisdom, wrote half of it, then left it.

And left it.

Until around came half term, the standard 'Oh shit' crossed my mind...

And then a couple of evenings ago, I was in bed, ready to go to sleep, and for some demented reason, Personal Statements popped into my head.

I got out of bed at 11pm, and wrote the rest of it in the dark.

It was wierd.

'Peace Out' - MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment