Saturday 17 July 2010

Woahhhh.

This weekend is going to be one of the best of my life.

Last night, I went to ROCKETfest at The Crypt, and it was awesome. Various bands played, but the highlight for me was Acres of Life, whom I kinda know, and they kicked ass on stage, especially in comparision with some of the other performances.

I've been in a meaningful relationship for ten months, as of yesterday, and it's amazing. To be honest, I'm seriously failing to see the appeal of being a batchelor. I love being this intimate and confortable with someone, and everything I do in her company is better than if I did it without.

I'm off to a party tonight.. and again tomorrow. I guess this is me reward for my week of work I mentioned in my last post.

Peace Out - MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment