Friday 13 August 2010

Shooting Stars and Foreign Skies

I'm leaving for Portugal on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it, a week of doing nothing but reading, swimming, listening to music, eating and sleeping.

Alot's happened in the last month... it's been brilliant, my birthday, my girlfriends birthday, various parties... It's been epic =]

I went to a friends birthday last night.. he built a fire pit and we had a long evening of talking whilst random looking up at the sky and seeing shooting stars.

My better half went to California yesterday, and truth be told.. I'm gonna miss her. But I'm glad... she's gonna have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear about it.

Two weeks and 5 days without someone you love is a long time.

I love her ^.^

Anyway, I'm babbling...

Peace Out - MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment