Sunday 10 October 2010

Ouch.

Rugby.

I love it. And hate it.

It's the only sport I've ever kept at and really enjoyed.. and it hurts like hell. Logic doesn't seem to figure.

I played a full game today, in my favourite postion (Flanker, Google it if that word means nothing to you). We played a re-match of the team we played last week... and won 61 - 5. Brilliant.

BUT.

(Yeah, there's a but)

I'm so, SO tired. One of my team mates managed to flatten me by mistake by running into my back, and now my back kanes. It's at times like this I wonder what motivates me to play this sport. Human logic and my body say it hurts, and that it's a stupid idea to keep putting my body through it. But my mind says it fun, social, it keeps me fit and I love it. I'm not quitting. Go figure.

Peace Out - MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment